Elevate your morning routine with a delicious and nutrient-packed Tropeaka Body Bloom smoothie recipe. This beauty-boosting blend is designed to promote gorgeous skin, strong nails, and luscious hair, while also supporting digestive wellness. With a rich source of protein, antioxidants, and vital nutrients, it's the perfect addition to your morning ritual to invigorate your body and mind. Start your day off right with this must-try recipe!
Morning Body Bloom Smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or 1/2 an avocado
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 scoop of Tropeaka Body Bloom powder
- Add all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 1-2 minutes or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass.
- Enjoy your delicious and energizing smoothie!
Tropeaka Body Bloom: The Inner-Health & Beauty Powder for Radiant Skin, Nails, and Hair, and Happy Digestion!
Glowing, healthy skin is just a scoop away with this powerful blend of antioxidant-rich superfoods. Featuring a synergistic combination of Vitamin C, Beetroot Juice Powder, Australian Cherry Powder, Grapeseed Extract Powder, Sea Buckthorn Juice Powder, Amla Fruit Powder, Lemon Juice Powder, Turmeric and Ceylon Cinnamon, this blend works to promote the production of collagen, keratin and elastin, helping to support a healthy complexion from the inside out.
The powder also promotes a healthy digestive system with gut-supporting prebiotics and probiotics. Its blend includes Green Banana Resistant Starch Powder, Jerusalem Artichoke Inulin Powder, Saccharomyces Boulardii, and a fermented blend of rich plant-based foods that work together to nourish your gut and promote support a happy, healthy digestive system.
- Made with organic ingredients
- Delicious Berry Flavour
- Nutritionist and Naturopath Certified
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Naturally gluten-free, soy-free & dairy-free
For best results, add to your morning ritual by mixing 1-2 teaspoons of Body Bloom into 350ml of water, natural juice, or smoothie.
Leave a Comment